Glass reusable pipette to work with either the 10ml or 25ml Pipette Pump
This glass pipette is a great way to accurately measure small quantities of essential oils and actives. Glass has several benefits over plastic for dispensing including:
* Glass is chemically unreactive and won't leach into or affect your actives or essential oils like some plastics can.
* Glass is re-usable and can be cleaned and then sterilised with ethanol solution for re-use.
* Glass is more accurate. Measurements should be taken at the bottom of the miniscus of liquid (the curve) for optimal accuracy.
* Glass pipettes won't leak as much as plastic.
* When used with our pump dispenser liquids can be gradually released ml by ml for optimum accuracy.
New Directions Australia Pty Ltd. does not supply food grade raw materials and therefore cannot waive GST.
Prior to use: Customers should always refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet / Specification Sheet OR the ingredients label as affixed to each product which are current at the time of supply of the product.
The information provided is for educational purposes only. Individuals receiving this information must exercise their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use.As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of products is outside the control of New Directions Australia Pty Ltd., no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s), (including damage or injury), or the results obtained. New Directions Australia Pty Ltd. expressly disclaims responsibility as to the ordinary or otherwise use(s). Furthermore, nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by New Directions Australia Pty Ltd. as to the fitness for any use. The liability of New Directions Australia Pty Ltd. is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential losses.