If you're looking to launch your own skincare brand or expand your product line but don't have the expertise or resources to develop your own formulations, New Directions Australia can help – your trusted partner for your skincare brand.
Our Private label service offers over a hundred existing formulations to choose from, all custom packaged to suite your brand. Our cruelty-free skincare range, made in Australia, spans facial serums, body care, and hair care products to cater to all your customers’ needs and includes Australian Native ingredients
While there are many Private label skincare manufacturers in the world, NDA provides a world-class customer experience that sets us apart. Here are some of the reasons to choose NDA:
• Compliance with GMP quality standards, with no compromise on product quality.
• No formulation development cost or time.
• A seamless process from free consultation to product conception, creation, and packaging design services.
• Quick, interactive customer service with a dedicated team of experts.
• A broad range of products spanning face, body, and hair care, all formulated by expert cosmetic chemists.
• A one-stop-shop for packaging, production, and manufacturing advice.
Start your skincare brand using private labelling in 4 easy steps:
- Choose your formulated product(s) from our catalogue
- Work with New Directions Packaging on your custom labels, boxes and any other packaging ideas
- Go into full production using GMP standards
- We ship the finished products to you
Get in touch with us to discuss your skincare and packaging ideas – our team is ready to help you with a FREE quote!
New Directions provides competitively priced, contract liquid filling of bottles, jars, plastic or glass containers and tubes from 3ml through to 25 litres, depending on the container.
Flexible production enables us to handle small runs, as well as high volume regular filling requirements.
All work is completed in climate controlled clean rooms, under strict quality control ensuring products are always filled, labelled and packed to client specification and in compliance with ISO 9001:2015.
As well as skin care, essential oils and personal care products, New Directions handle liquid soaps, cleaning products and non-industrial liquids.
Our filling facilities in Sydney provide a convenient low cost way to have products manufactured, filled, labelled and packed in one location, saving freight, administration as well as reducing time to market.