Published on by New Directions
Peppermint Foot Gel Recipe
- This gel will soothe your feet and legs. Apply anytime.
- 2g xanthan gum powder
- 100ml purified or floral water
- 10 drops peppermint essential oil
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- Heat the water to 35°C
- Add the gum, whisking the mixture to avoid lumps
- Strain the mixture to ensure smoothness
- Add the remaining ingredients, mixing thoroughly
- Store in a clean container
- Peppermint oil should not be used during pregnancy.
- May cause skin irritation.
- Do not use lavender oil during pregnancy.