Published on by New Directions
Lemon and Geranium Moisturiser Recipe
- This oil-blocking moisturiser is perfect for oily skins.
- 2g xanthan gum powder
- 100ml purified or floral water
- 1 tsp glycerine
- 5 drops lemon essential oil
- 2 drops geranium essential oil
- 2 drops juniper essential oil
- Heat the water to 35°C
- Add the gum, whisking the mixture to avoid lumps
- Strain the mixture to ensure smoothness
- Add the remaining ingredients, mixing thoroughly
- Store in a clean container
- Avoid geranium oil during pregnancy.
- Do not use lemon oil before exposure to the sun.
- Juniper oil should not be used during pregnancy.