Published on by New Directions
Herbal Footbath Recipe
- To relax the feet, detoxify and induce drowsiness before retiring to sleep.
- 3 litres Hot Water
- 1 cup Rock Crystal Salt
- 1 cup Dead Sea Mineral Salt
- 5 drops Juniperberry Himalayan Essential Oil
- 5 drops Grapefruit White Essential Oil
- 5 drops Orange Bitter Essential Oil
- Heat water to a comfortable temperature and put into your foot bath.
- Add salts and oils to the bath and stir.
- Place feet into the foot bath and soak for approximately 20 minutes.
- Do not use boiling water as this will scald and burn the skin.