Published on by New Directions
Eye Regeneration Mask Recipe
- Pat around eye area- use product once a week to keep eye area looking fresh and hydrated.
- New Directions Eye Regeneration Mask base approx 50grams
- Vitamin E 3 drops
- Rosehip oil 5 drops
- Strawberry fruit extract 2 drops
- Raspberry fruit extract 3 drops
- Jasmine essential oil 1 drop
- Blend in the rosehip and vitamin E oil using a wooden or plastic spatula
- Add in fruit extracts and essential oil
- Whip products together using wooden or plastic spatula- this keeps the formula light and fluffy
- Pat around eye area using ring finger
- Leave on for approximately 15 minutes
- Rinse off with water
- Use eye moisturizing cream as per normal
- Use this once a week to keep eye area nourished, or use when tired (or hung over)
- Try a test patch on the inside of your upper arm if you are unsure how sensitive your skin may be to the product.
- Discontinue use if you find your eyes water, sting or are irritated in any way.
- Essential oil can be taken out of recipe or substituted for another if preferred.