Published on by New Directions
Bergamot and Geranium Massage Balm Recipe
- For an uplifting massage.
- 15g cocoa butter
- 85ml apricot kernel oil
- 30 drops bergamot essential oil
- 18 drops geranium essential oil
- 12 drops clary sage essential oil
- Melt the butter with the apricot kernel oil.
- Let it cool then add the essential oils, mixing thoroughly.
- Store in a clean container out of sunlight.
- Do not use bergamot before exposure to the sun.
- Avoid geranium oil during pregnancy.
- Clary sage oil should not be used during pregnancy.