If you're a haircare professional or someone that has been wanting to start their own line of quality natural haircare products, it can be daunting knowing where to start.
The good news is that you don't have to be a cosmetic chemist to create your own natural haircare line, you just need have the right base to start from:
1. Identify your target market - do your research and decide on the niche market that your natural haircare products are for. Are they created for a specific hair type, age group, gender, or specific treatment requirements?
2. Create your dream natural haircare products - this is the fun part! Based on your target market, choose from the many wonderful natural raw materials and essential oils or fragrant oils that you would like your natural haircare line to feature.
These days there are a multitude of nourishing and enriching natural ingredients available for natural haircare products such as:
3. Start with an Unscented Base and create your own unique fragrance - If you don't have the time or the resources to create your own natural haircare products from scratch, you can simply start by using an unscented base haircare product.
Then just add your own signature fragrances by selecting from your preferred essential oils or fragrant oils, creating your own unique Natural Haircare Range:
4. Consult with an expert - If you want to maximize your natural haircare line's opportunity for success, consult with a professional Manufacturer such as New Directions.
You will gain immense value from their experience and the expertise of their team of experts such as Chemists, Research & Development, Quality Assurance, Packaging, Design and Manufacturing Managers
5. Do the numbers - every business has to be profitable to survive and prosper. Get financial advice if this is not already a strong area.
6. Make a plan - Set up a realistic timeframe to launch your business and create a plan of your short, medium and long-term goals.
10 Sep 2010