5 kg Coconut Water Powder - Fruit & Herbal Powder Extracts


Zoom image

5 kg Coconut Water Powder - Fruit & Herbal Powder Extracts

Product number: EXTR5KCOCOWPOW
AU$533.50

Product Description


Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera Fruit Powder

 

Coconut water comes from the aqueous part of the coconut endosperm.

94% of fresh coconut water is water with the remaining 6% comprising of sugars (2-3%),  Minerals such as Calcium (1/5th the level of cows milk), Potassium, Sodium, Phosphorous and Magnesium (25mg/100).   In addition the blend contains a small amount of the vitaminc C, B2, B3 and B5.  Coconut water also contains a whole range of amino acids at trace levels.

Coconut water powder can be re-constituted by using 6% powder to 94% water.  Of course you can add more powder to your formula to boost the coconut activity if that's what you desire.

Solubility:  Fully water soluble.

Heat Stability:  Good - can be heated.

Colour:Clear

Aroma: Light coconut.

Formula Note:  Due to the nature of this ingredient it can come to you with a relatively high initial micro count. For this reason we recommend always using an appropriate preservative strategy when using this. Even if using this in a dry product it may be necessary to add a preservative or use a preservation strategy to ensure your final product meets the cosmetic micro specs of no more than 1000 CFU/g and no pathogens.

Please Note: These products are for cosmetic use only and not to be consumed.


Disclaimer

New Directions Australia Pty Ltd. does not supply food grade raw materials and therefore cannot waive GST.

Prior to use: Customers should always refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet / Specification Sheet OR the ingredients label as affixed to each product which are current at the time of supply of the product.

The information provided is for educational purposes only. Individuals receiving this information must exercise their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use.

As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of products is outside the control of New Directions Australia Pty Ltd., no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s), (including damage or injury), or the results obtained. New Directions Australia Pty Ltd. expressly disclaims responsibility as to the ordinary or otherwise use(s). Furthermore, nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by New Directions Australia Pty Ltd. as to the fitness for any use. The liability of New Directions Australia Pty Ltd. is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential losses.

New Directions Australia Pty Ltd. shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.

New Directions Australia Pty Ltd. shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from use of or reliance upon this information.

The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including intellectual property rights of third parties.

The products contained in this website are represented in as true a manner, as photographic processes and printing will allow. The images contained in this website are for illustrative purposes only. If you have any questions with regard to how products are packaged or labeled, please contact your account manager at our Marrickville Head Office.

As the availability of ingredients and raw materials is not always certain whether due to changes in nature or otherwise, New Directions Australia Pty Ltd. reserves the right to substitute alternate ingredients/raw materials in the manufacture of its products and bases in order to maintain supply to its customers.

New Directions Australia Pty Ltd. is a wholesaler of natural skin care products and natural raw materials. If you intend to re-label our products under your own name/ brand for the purpose of on-selling or retailing, we strongly recommend that you keep up to date with constant changing labeling laws. Please visit www.accc.gov.au or www.nicnas.gov.au . New Directions Australia Pty Ltd. cannot be held responsible for consequential loss/ product recall due to incorrect labeling.

Note: Individuals receiving any information contained in this website must exercise their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose or use. As with any manufacturing process, New Directions encourages small, lab-scale manufacturing for evaluation purposes prior to full commercial manufacturing.